Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: # Shaved – Shaved ice is the type of ice that you probably recognize from snow cones. It is softer, fine, and perfect for making drinks that have a thicker, frosty consistency. This type of ice works well in a shaker and is also ideal for making an adult, alcoholic version of the aforementioned snow cone. Read more – View How To Make 151 Ways to Die mixed drink
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee whiskey sourmash whiskey
1/2 oz Everclear® alcohol
1/2 oz Cazadores® tequila
Combine all ingredients in a shot glass and then drink. No order is necessary. If you wish you may use a spoon to float each alcohol atop another, but this drink is not to be pretty, it is to get drunk.
Shot Glass options
- Four Strong Shots
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make
- Here are the recipes:
4 STRONG SHOTS
151 WAYS TO DIE<...
- 151 Ways To Die
- Everclear, 151 Proof, Cocktail, Alcohol shot, Jack Daniels, Alcohol, Tipsy Bartender, Bartender, Wheezy Waiter, Party, Fun Drinks, Tequila, MTV
- Jake and Rob try this really strong drink
- How to make 11th Hour Shot! - Tipsy Bartender
- 11th hour shot, eleventh hour shot, girl drinks crazy shot, 11th hour drink, how to make drinks, drink recipe, bartending tips, drink tutorial, how to mix drinks, popular mixed drinks, How to bartend, hot girls making drinks, Meghan, fail, cute, sexy, Bartender (Profession), How-to (Website Category), Cocktail (Beverage), challenge, fun, funny, turn down
- Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1krKA4R
This shot will kill you! It contai...