Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 10. When you shake a drink that requires an egg, use an ice cube. It breaks up the egg and helps it blend into the drink. Read more – View How To Make A Joy of Almond mixed drink
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1/2 oz creme de almond
Pour the kahlua into a chilled rocks glass. Carefully layer the amaretto and creme de almond on top.
serve in Old-Fashioned Glass alcohol 0.27
- Almond Joy
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make
- Here's the recipe:
1 oz. (30ml) Amaretto
- How To Make A Almond Joy Martini Cocktail | Halloween cocktail Recipe | Epic Guys Bartending
- Cocktail (Beverage), Martini (Beverage), Bartender (Profession), Recipe (Website Category), Cooking (Interest), Food, Halloween, vodka, rum, whisky, Malibu Rum (Beverage), halloween, halloween drinks, halloween cocktails, halloween treats, halloween recipes, drinks, kitchen, Halloween Party, Alcoholic Beverage (Abused Substance), mixology, Cocktails (album)
- While this doesn't taste exactly like an almond joy, you can definitely get hint...
- How to make a Toasted Almond cocktail
- Toasted Almond cocktail, Toasted Almond, cocktail