Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 3. Diluting the ice into the cocktail is essential to water down the alcohol just enough to make it palatable. Read more – View How To Make Absinthe Shot mixed drink
1 oz absinthe herbal liqueur
1 oz 7-Up® soda
Use two separate glasses at first. Add 7-up to one, absinthe to the other. Light absinthe on fire, wait for 5 seconds, then pour it into 7-up glass. Be extremely careful while pouring! Set absinthe cup upside down with a straw underneath the edge and inhale through the straw. Then take the shot.
serve in Shot Glass alcohol 0.34
- Absinthe Cocktails
- absinthe, absinthe effects, absinthe cocktails, cocktail (beverage), Classic cocktail, Craft cocktails, Cocktail tutorial, Alcohol, Liquor, Cocktail ideas, Cocktails YouTube, Mixology, absinthe cocktail
- ADD ME INSTAGRAM @slickbartender_
- How To Serve Absinthe The Right Way
- recipes, cooking, absinthe, foodanddrink, To, Guide, food, cocktail, videojug, alcoholic drinks, bartender, tutorial, how, recipe, howto, mixology, drink, Instructional, baking, to, coctail, mixologist, Videojug, Tutorial, How, cocktail making, Howto, how to make cocktails
- Have you ever wanted to get good at alcoholic drinks. Well look no further than ...
- How to prepare Absinthe - Tipsy Bartender
- proper way to prepare absinthe, preparing absinthe, the right way to prepare absinthe, prepare absinthe, how to make drinks, drink recipe, bartending tips, drink tutorial, how to mix drinks, popular mixed drinks, How to bartend, hot girls making drinks, Nikki Limo, sexy, cute, hot, Bartender (Profession), Absinthe (Ingredient), How-to (Website Category), Cocktail (Beverage), fun, funny, turn down
- Subscribe to Tipsy Bartender: http://bit.ly/1krKA4R
There's a right...