Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Prevent Dripping: If you smear a clean piece of wax paper over the top of a bottle, the wax will form a tighter seal and make the bottle less likely to drip. Read more – View How To Make African Fruit Slush mixed drink
5 juice of 5 oranges
3 juice of 3 lemons
4 cups sugar
5 cups water
4 mashed bananas
1 can crushed pineapples
Dissolve sugar in hot water and cool. Add all other ingredients and freeze. (Other fruit can be added to the bananas and pineapples such as pears, peaches, strawberries, kiwi, etc.) Spoon frozen mixture into glass and add Sprite, 7-Up, or Ginger Ale.
- Gin & Tonic 4 Ways
- Gin, Gin and Tonic, G&T, Fizzy, Drink, Refreshing, Delicious, How to, How to make, Mixology, Alcohol, Booze, Boozy, Boozy drink, Tasty, Fruit, Tonic, South Africa, Food, Foodie, Foodies, Foodies of SA, SA, Summer, Summer drinks, Braai, Braai drinks
- Woohoooo... Let the holidays beGIN 😎🍹🎊
Watermelon + Mint G...
- Simple Party Fruit Punch Recipe! Quick & Easy!
- easy punch recipe, party punch, sprite punch, 7 up, easy, simple, divas can cook, divascancook, recipe, cooking video, cooking channel, easy recipe, cooking videos, how to make, how to bake, learn to cook, food network, paula been, best recipe, cake recipes, cookies recipe, cooking show, blogger, vlogger, recipe channel, southern, how to grill, how to fry, from scratch, homemade, cooking, black, cooks, soul food, fruit punch
- ❤️ SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/divascancookfan Party time!! You can never ...
- Hunch Punch
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, tipsy bartender, tipsy, bartender, liquor, liqueur, instructions, tutorial, party
- The only punch you need while we are in lockdown!
TRY OUR NEW BART...