Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 3. Diluting the ice into the cocktail is essential to water down the alcohol just enough to make it palatable. Read more – View How To Make Artillery Punch mixed drink
1 qt strong black tea
1 qt rye whiskey
1 bottle red wine
1 pint Jamaican dark rum
1/2 pint brandy
1 jigger benedictine herbal liqueur
1 pint orange juice
1/2 pint lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a large punch bowl with a block of ice. If found too dry, sugar syrup may be added. Decorate with twists of lemon peel.
serve in Punch Bowl alcohol 0.18
- Artillery Punch
- Artillery Punch, Punch, How to, Cocktail, Cocktails, Bartender, Mixology
- Cocktail #18 in our mission to recreate all the cocktails in the Joy of Mixology...
- How to Make Chatham Artillery Punch
- Chatham Artillery Punch, how to make chatham artillery punch, chatham artillery punch recipe, chatham artillary punch, bar chatham artillery punch savannah, artillery punch, artillery savannah ga, artillary punch, artillery punch recipe, artillery savannah, how to make artillery punch, artillery bar savannah, old fashioned, how to, Craft Cocktails, Cocktails, Savannah GA, savannah ga downtown, top 10, savannah georgia, visit savannah, savannah georgia tour, Savannah
- Need a great drink recipe for your next party? This Chatham Artillery Punch reci...