Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: # Cracked – Cracked ice looks similar to cubes, but are smaller. This type of ice melts much quicker than cubes, and has a tendency to augment a drink with more water. The best time to use cracked ice is when creating frozen drinks in a blender because they break up easier and into more consistent pieces.. Read more – View How To Make Aussie Beach Blond mixed drink
1 1/2 oz Bacardi® white rum
1 1/4 oz Cointreau® orange liqueur
1 1/2 tsp sugar
3/4 oz lime juice
1 1/4 oz orange juice
Combine the rum, Cointreau, lime juice, orange juice, sugar, and the juice from one passion-fruit in a blender with 1/4 cup of crushed ice. Blend and add further crushed ice where needed until slushy consistancy is achieved. Pour into a hurricane glass, garnish with a slice of lemon, lime and orange, and serve.
serve in Hurricane Glass
- Aussie cocktails
- cocktails, kylie, sex, on, the, beach, drink, walkabout, pub, bar, funny
- We love Sex on Bondi Beach with a bit of Cheeky Kylie!
- Booze on a Budget - The $40 Jungle Juice - Tipsy Bartender
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, jungle, juice, vodka, brittany, cecilia
- You and all your friends can party for only $40!
- My Starting Body Update & Healthy Eating / Project Comeback EP.1 Part 2.
- Project comeback, weight loss, fat loss, shredded, female fitness, workout routine, what I eat in a day, full day of eating, my diet, healthy tips, calories, macros, intuitive eating, paleo, gluten free, smoothie, recipe, day in the life, vlog, healthy vlog, daily vlog, back on track, lose fat, abs, lean legs, exercise, healthy diet, green smoothie, healthy dinner, how to be healthy, beginner gym, morning routine, healthy habits
- SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!!