Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 4. You’ll get more juice from lemons and oranges if you soak them in warm water. Read more – View How To Make B-52 mixed drink
1/3 shot Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1/3 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1/3 shot Bailey’s® Irish cream
Carefully layer ingredients, in order, into a shot glass; kahlua, amaretto, then irish cream.
How to Make a B-52 | B-52 Cocktail Recipe | Allrecipes.com
- How to Make a B-52 | B-52 Cocktail Recipe | Allrecipes.com
- Cocktail (Cocktail), b-52, home happy hour, happy hour, drink, bartender, kalua, baileys, Grand Marnier (Beverage)
- Are you ready to get bombed? Well, this layered shot will, happily and deliciou...
- Flaming B-52 Shot with Alex Wassabi
- alex, mandel, brittany, gonzales, bartending, drink, drinking, drinks, alcohol, liquor, mixology, spirits, mix, cocktail, martini, shots, drunk, b-52, b52, shpt, flaming, fire, flame, wassabi, productions, roi, Flaming Beverage, Shot Glass (Product Category), burning, funny, Burn
- Drink Recipe -
1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Bailey's