Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 1. When making mixed drinks (built in glass over ice) most bartenders will either leave the drink as is or give the drink a stir or two, but will usually include a sipstick or straw for the drinker to stir as needed. Read more – View How To Make Banana Daiquiri mixed drink
1 1/2 oz light rum
1 tbsp triple sec
1 1/2 oz lime juice
1 tsp sugar
Combine all ingredients (except for the cherry) with 1 cup crushed ice in an electric blender. Blend at a low speed for five seconds, then blend at a high speed until firm. Pour contents into a champagne flute, top with the cherry, and serve.
serve in Champagne Flute alcohol 0.13
- Banana Daiquiri
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, banana, rum, daiquiri
- Here's the recipe:
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Rum
- BANANA DAIQUIRI - What's your favourite Daiquiri?
- banana daiquiri cocktail recipe, banana daiquiri recipe, banana daiquiri, daiquiri, daiquiri cocktail recipe, daiquiri cocktail, daiquiri recipe, parasol, parasol cocktail, parasol recipe, parasol cocktail recipe, banana cocktail, fruit daiquiri cocktail, fruit daiquiri cocktail recipe, fruit daiquiri, flavoured daiquiri, flavored daiquiri, fruit cocktail, fruit cocktail recipe, banana drink, banana drink recipe
- The Parasol is simply a variation on a Banana Daiquiri with a touch of fresh pin...
- Tiki Week: Banana Daiquiri / Blended Cocktail
- cocktail, recipe, CMCVSOP, lime, simple syrup, puerto rican rum, rum, gold rum, ice, blended, blender, ninja, tiki, tiki cocktails, jeff berry, remixed, tiki week
- A 1971 cocktail that takes the daiquiri to a new creative level yet still stays ...