Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Ice: The quality of the ice that you use to mix your drinks is as important as the quality of the other ingredients, as old ice or freezer ice carries with it certain flavors and smells. If you plan to be mixing drinks in any quantity, buy approximately one pound of ice for each guest that you anticipate will be drinking. If you are unable to do this, then we recommend that you remove the odor from the ice by rinsing it with cold tap water. Read more – View How To Make Bloody Mary mixed drink
1.5 oz Smirnoff® vodka No.21
3 oz bloody mary mix
1 pinch peppers
1 pinch salt
Fill Glass with ice. Add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and Bloody Mary mix. Stir well. Garnish with salt, pepper and celery stalk.
serve in Old-Fashioned Glass
- Bloody Mary
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, bloody mary, vodka, shina, tomato
- Here's the recipe:
2 oz. (60ml) Vodka
- How to Make a Bloody Mary Cocktail
- eben freeman, pepper, mixology, culinary, restaurant, drink recipes, vodka, cocktail recipes, tabasco, spicy, tomato juice, recipe, bartender, bar, bloody mary, bartending, drinks, horseradish, drinking, mixed drinks, cocktails, alcohol, cocktail, technique, epicurious, epicurious.com, how to make a bloody mary, how to make bloody mary, bloody mary cocktail, bloody mary recipe, drink, bloody mary mix, bloody mary drink, how to bloody mary, cooking, recipes
- Mixologist Eben Freeman, of Tailor restaurant in New York City, demonstrates how...
- Bloody Mary Mix Recipe From Scratch How To Make the Best Bloody Mary Mix
- Bloody Mary Mix Recipe From Scratch How To Make the Best Bloody Mary Mix, Easy Bloody Mark Mix Recipe, Bloody mark Cocktail, bloody mary, drink, cocktail, best easy, Mrfredenza, Fredenza
- Bloody Mary Mix Recipe From Scratch How To Make the Best Bloody Mary Mix. Easy ...