Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Blend any creamy drink: Most shaken drinks which contain light cream can also be made as blended drinks. To do this, substitute vanilla ice cream for the light cream and blend with moderate ice. Read more – View How To Make Blue Marlin mixed drink
1 oz Seagram’s® gin
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 oz peach schnapps
1/2 oz lemon juice
3 oz pineapple juice
To ensure outstanding taste, measure the ingredients exactly. Pour the ingredients into a shaker in the order that they are listed. Shake thoroughly and pour over ice. To garnish, throw a cherry on top of the ice and place an orange slice on the side of the glass.
serve in Pina Colada Glass alcohol 0.14
- Blue Marlin Shot
- blue marlin, 876, alcohol, bartender, beaches negril, beaches negril bartender, beer, cocktail, drink, drinks, gin, great cocktails, hennessy, jamaica, mixologist, mixology, negril, rum, tequila, vodka, whiskey, ylba, young legend
- Modern Tiki: Marlin
- easy drinks, drink recipe, easy cocktails, easy cocktail recipes, best cocktail recipes, cocktail recipes, simple cocktails, homemade drinks, simple cocktail recipes, cocktails at home, homemade, how to drink, bonneville, collection, drinks, easy, quick, tasty, nice, binging with babish, cocktail chemistry, easy recipe, top 10, top 5, steve the bartender, Marlin, Clancy Carroll, Jeff Beachbum Berry, Jeff Berry, Tiki, Modern tiki
- Not too much to say about this Mai Tai variant other than that is was created by...
- The Blue Marlin by Bartender Nikki D. at Margarita Republic
- sibabes, service industry babes, bartenders, servers, gogo dancers, nightlife, nightclub, bars, drinks, fun, tanks, liquid apparel
- One of SIBabes favorite bartenders showing us how she make the famous Blue Marli...