Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Bootneck mixed drink
2 oz Pusser’s® dark rum
14 oz Kronenberg 1664® lager
In a pint tankard mug pour a large double shot of Pussers Rum. Top up by pouring Kronenberg 1664 Lager slowly down the side of tankard until full, and serve.
serve in Beer Mug
Drank Bleach? Blame Trump!
- Drank Bleach? Blame Trump!
- Politics, Comedy, News
- If you are daft enough to take enormous quantities of drugs without even botheri...
- BOOTCAMP MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE WORKOUT | When Your Workout Squad Does The Mannequin Challenge
- mannequin challenge, mannequin challenge video, challenge workout, mannequin challenge workout, bootcamp, workout challenge, best mannequin challenge video, #mannequinchallenge, mannequin video, viral video, mannequin, challenge, video, manequin challenge, boot camp, danbury, ct, mannequin challenge song, what is the mannequin challenge, Max's Best Bootcamp, Max Barry
- This is how the mannequin challenge is done with your workout squad! Kettlebells...