Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 1. Even Professional measures the ingredients. Don’t guess to make a perfect drink every time. One Normal Shot Glass= 1oz. Read more – View How To Make Champagne Cooler mixed drink
1 1/2 oz brandy
1 oz triple sec
8 oz chilled Champagne
Pour the brandy and triple sec into a large wine glass. Fill with champagne, or simply add to taste. Garnish with a sprig of mint, and serve.
serve in White Wine Glass alcohol 0.17
- Champagne Cooler
- champagne, cocktail, cointreau, triple, sec, brandy, cognac, mixed, drinks
- Champagne cocktail with cointreau/triple sec and brandy/cognac. A neat little co...
- Champagne Cooler ~ New Year's Cocktail
- new years, n New Year, new years drink, new years cocktails, beverages, drinks, cocktails, champagne, raspberry liquor, liquor, New Years, Drink, Cocktail, Eve, Happy, Happy New, Year's, Beer, Years Eve
- 1 oz raspberry liquor
4 oz champagne
- How to Make a Champagne Cooler
- champagne, cooler. mahalo.com, alcohol, liquor, mixed drinks, cocktails, bar, bartender, bartending, la's hottest bartender, mixology
- Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1