Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Dingo mixed drink
1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1 1/2 oz light rum
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz sweet and sour mix
2 oz orange juice
1 splash grenadine syrup
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain over plenty of ice in a highball glass, garnish with an orange slice, and serve.
serve in Highball Glass alcohol 0.17
How to Make the Dingo Mixed Drink
- How to Make a Dingo Cocktail with Captain Dave!
- liqr, liqr.com, liquor, alcohol, cocktail, cocktails, comedy, funny, funny drink videos, amaretto, grenadine, light rum, southern comfort, sweet and sour mix, sour mix, orange juice, aussie drinks, dingo, dingo ate my baby, rankin willard, boat captain dave
- Ahoy, mates. Captain Dave is here today to show us this little drink called the ...
- APINK members are drunkies [ENG SUB] • dingo kdrama
- kpop, ksinger, makeup, recipe, dingo, well done, idols, beauty, tipsy live, music, apink, k-pop, five
- Holy sh*t LOL they're really drunk HAHA 🤣
🤣Bomi is so cute with a st...