Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 7. A clean piece of wax paper rubbed on the rim of a bottle will prevent dripping when you pour! Read more – View How To Make Olympic mixed drink
1 1/2 oz brandy
1/4 oz triple sec
3/4 oz orange juice
1 dash lemon juice
Shake well over ice cubes in a shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve.
serve in Cocktail Glass alcohol 0.26
OLYMPIC DRINK RECIPE - HOW TO MIX
- OLYMPIC DRINK RECIPE - HOW TO MIX
- Olympic, Average Skill Level Drinks, Cognac, Orange Juice, Orange Curacao, Brandy, Fresh, Fruity, Sweet, Absolutdrinks, Absolut, How to mix, How to make, Drink Recipe, Cocktail Recipe
- HOW TO MIX THIS COCKTAIL
Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes. Add all ingre...
- Olympic Cocktail Recipe - The Sidecar's Sister Cocktail
- olympic cocktail, olympic recipe, olympic cocktail recipe, olympic, cognac, brandy, curacao, orange curacao, dry curacao, cognac cocktail, brandy cocktail, brandy cocktail recipe, cognac cocktail recipe, cocktail, recipe, cocktail recipe, drink, drink recipe, orange, bitters, fee bros, fee brothers, orange bitters, steve the bartender, how to, how to drink
- How to make The Olympic Cocktail
See recipe: http://blog.cocktailkit.com.a...