Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: Don’t drink while mixing: Most bartenders became bartenders because of an interest in drinking and the strange alchemy that goes into mixing drinks. As a professional, however, you would do best to leave these habits behind and to focus on your work. Read more – View How To Make Orange Bitters mixed drink
1/2 lb dried, bitter seville orange peel
1 pinch cardamom
1 pinch caraway
1 pinch coriander seeds
2 cups grain alcohol
4 tbsp caramel food coloring
1. Chop the orange peel finely and mix it with the herbs and alcohol. Let it stand for 15-20 days in a sealed jar, agitating it every day.
2. Pour off spirits through a cloth, and seal again.
3. Put the strained off seeds and peel in a saucepan, crush it, cover with boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour into another jar, cover and let stand for 2 days. Strain this off and add it to the spirits. Add caramel coloring, filter again and let it rest until it settles perfectly clear.
- Orange Bitters
- Orange Bitters, Food (TV Genre), Cooking (Interest), Cocktail (Beverage), Recipe (Website Category), How-to (Website Category)
- Chuck Draghi, Chef/Owner/Mixologist/Sommelier of Erbaluce in Boston, shows you h...
- Cocktails 101: Bitters | Whitney A.
- sommelier, whitney adams, wine, how to, wino, bitters, angostura, cocktail, cocktails, classic, peychauds, orange, fee brothers, botanicals, diy, make your own bitters
- Bitters I mentioned and more brands to try!
- Top 10 Cocktails With Angostura Bitters
- easy cocktails, cocktail video, cool cocktails, Angostura, Angostura bitters, bitters, orange bitters, fee brothers, cocktails with angostura, Cocktail, Classic cocktail, Craft cocktails, Alcohol, Mixed drinks, Recipes, Cocktail ideas, Cocktails YouTube, Mixology, Bartending youtube, martinez, sazerac, sazerac cocktail, rob roy cocktail, Angostura sour, pegu club cocktail, Horse’s neck, mint julep cocktail, Classic Champagne Cocktail, Manhattan Cocktail, old fashioned cocktail
- ADD ME INSTAGRAM @slickbartender_