Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Strawberry Champagne mixed drink
3 oz Champagne
3/4 oz vodka
3/4 oz strawberry brandy
Pour into a wine glass half-filled with broken ice. Garnish with two halves of a strawberry, and serve.
serve in White Wine Glass alcohol 0.21
Strawberry Champagne Cocktails - Casserole Queens
- Strawberry Champagne Cocktails - Casserole Queens
- casserole, queens, champagne, strawberry, cocktails, Julia, Child, vanilla, recipe, birthday, cake, summer, chocolate, chips, cream, sugar, butter, crust, hungry, delicious, comfort, food, cooking, awesome, recipes, good, theofficialhungry, funny, videos, about, baking, interesting, eating, channel, great, drinks, retro, fun, vintage, style, Crystal, Cook, Sandy, Pollock, Cool, Kitchen
- Recipe below. Subscribe to Hungry for more tasty recipes and how-to guides: htt...
- Strawberry Champagne Valentine's Day Cocktail
- cocktails, food, cocktail recipe, valentine's day, valentine's day recipes, champagne cocktails
- Looking for a delicious cocktail for your Valentine's Day? This strawberry & cha...
- Strawberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe | Happiest Hour
- POPSUGAR Food, YumSugarTV, easy recipes, cooking basics, dessert recipes, food, food tutorials, Champagne Cocktail, Strawberry Champagne Cocktail, Cocktail Recipe, Happiest Hour, kir royale, recipes, food how to
- What better way to celebrate strawberry season than with a berry-ripe cocktail? ...