Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 3. Diluting the ice into the cocktail is essential to water down the alcohol just enough to make it palatable. Read more – View How To Make Blackout Punch mixed drink
6 L 7-Up® soda
4 L tonic water
2 Frozen lemonade Concentrate
16 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
24 oz pineapple juice
All ingredients should be mixed in a five-gallon beverage cooler. Begin by combining the frozen lemonade with the vodka to create an alcoholic slush, and add the rest of the ingredients to that mixture. The total yield is about 5 gallons of a beverage that is approximately 10% ABV.
- Hunch Punch
- Cocktail, recipe, drink, alcohol, booze, how to make, tipsy bartender, tipsy, bartender, liquor, liqueur, instructions, tutorial, party
- The only punch you need while we are in lockdown!
TRY OUR NEW BART...
- Blackout Punch || ViralHog
- Occurred on October 22, 2017 / Itatim, Bahia, Brazil
"My friends an...
- SharKeisha Punch "Cocktail"
- Punch, Cocktail (Cocktail), everclear, Vodka (Beverage), Juice (Beverage), sharkisha, punch, sharmichael, Kevin Hart (Comedian), Drink (Type Of Dish), Juice (Film), Fights, Comedian (Profession), Street, Brawl, Boxing, Mma, Combat (Media Genre), Round, Film (Film), Beer
- Cook E doeFace is back with an intoxicating cocktail called "SharKeisha Punch" C...