Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 3. Diluting the ice into the cocktail is essential to water down the alcohol just enough to make it palatable. Read more – View How To Make Bullfrog #4 mixed drink
2 liters bottle Sprite® soda
3 oz vodka
1 package Kool-Aid® Orange mix
1 package Kool-Aid® Cherry mix
Stir ingredients together in a punch bowl, and serve.
serve in Punch Bowl
The Betel Nut Diaries | DONNIE DOES
- The Betel Nut Diaries | DONNIE DOES
- barstool sports, barstool, sports, donnie, donnie does, wonton don, bethel nut diaries, japanny ramirez, Donnie, Donnie Does, Donnie Barstool, Barstool, Barstool Sports, Travel, International, Awesome, Cool, funny, dare, hardcore, japanese baseball
- I’m sure many of you remember my Japanny Ramirez video. Not a big deal at all ...
- CoronaRita Recipe - The Awesome Drink that Pairs a Margarita with Corona
- Margarita (Beverage), Corona (Beer), Drink (Consumer Product), Tequila, Party Drink, Cinco De Mayo (Holiday), Triple Sec, Lime, Lime Juice, Coronarita, Corona rita, party, drink, drink recipe, mixed drink, cocktail, cocktail recipe, Drinks, Wasted, Refreshing, Beergarita, Bottle
- If you've eaten at a Mexican Restaurant in the States you've probably seen a Cor...