Quick mixed drinks bartending tips: 9. Measures: Jigger = 1.5 oz-2 oz | Pony = 1 oz | Dash = 1/6 oz | Teaspoon = 1/8 oz Read more – View How To Make Resolute Cocktail mixed drink
1/2 oz apricot brandy
1 oz gin
juice of 1/4 lemons
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
Brandy Mixed Drinks: Part 2 : How to Make the Resolute Cocktail Mixed Drink
- RESOLUTE DRINK RECIPE - HOW TO MIX
- Resolute, Average Skill Level Drinks, Apricot Brandy, Lemon Juice, Gin, Brandy, Gin, Fresh, Fruity, Sour, Sweet, Absolutdrinks, Absolut, How to mix, How to make, Drink Recipe, Cocktail Recipe
- HOW TO MIX THIS COCKTAIL
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients...
- Vodka Based Cocktails (Part 1) 🍹
- Vodka, Cocktail, Vodka Based Cocktails, Vodka cocktail, vodka base, mixed drinks, Drinks, beverages, alcohol, highball glass, Highball, Glass, Ice, Cape Cod, Vodka and Cranberry, Cranberry, Lime wedge, Screwdriver, Orange juice, Orange, Madris, Sea Breeze, grapefruit juice, Bay Breeze, Pineapple juice, Vodka Drinks, Vodka Mixers, Stolichnaya, Stoli, Cocktail Party, Mix, Bartending, Mixing Drinks
- I show how to make some basic cocktails that have a vodka base.